Education at Temple Sholom
Kindergarten – 12th gr.
The education team of Temple Sholom’s Rimon Kindergarten through 12th grade learning program aims to help our learners to feel connected, nurtured, happy, and able to see their world through Jewish eyes.
Our nationally recognized program believes that how our children learn is just as important as what they learn. At Rimon our learners experience:
- A learner-centered journey of discovery connecting Judaism to our every-day world.
- A nurturing and safe place to explore, ask questions, build friendships and create community.
- A curriculum that looks at BIG IDEAS and enables learners to engage in voice and choice through Project Based Learning.
- Connections between Jewish ideas and real-world experiences through STEAM (Science, Technology, Art, Engineering and Math) experiences.
- Hebrew through holiday and prayer-based experiences, Hebrew Through MovementTM, Jewish Life Vocabulary, and more!
In addition to the robust experiences that take place in our learning spaces, our learners – and their families – participate in many team-wide and school-wide activities and events. All of our learners enjoy time in music, connections to our madrichim (teenage assistants), chugim (clubs), team building, social action projects, tefillah (prayer experiences) family programs, trips and so much more.